Effective date: 31 August 2018
Effective date: 31 August 2018
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information to provide better products, services and content to you, to tailor our communications to you, and to comply with our legal obligations.
Through your use of our websites and participation in other activities we carry out (including surveys and issues-based recruitment drives), we may collect personal and non-personal information from you, including:
- Your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, or similar information;
- Your occupation, membership of relevant professional groups, political affiliation, stated interests, and willingness to engage in certain activities (e.g. communicating with stakeholders on particular policy issues); and
- Your browser type, operating system, IP address, and device information (“Analytical Information”).
We may collect your personal information or usage data from third-parties, including:
- Your email address and other collected personal information about you may be forwarded to Red Flag by a third-party website when you request for Red Flag to contact you through a third-party website;
- Your personal information may be forwarded to Red Flag when you participate in a third-party application or feature, such as one of our social media pages or a similar application or feature on a third-party website;
- Additional personal information may be forwarded to Red Flag from third-parties to combine with the personal information we collect through your use of our websites and participation in other activities we carry out (including surveys) to enhance our ability to focus content we provide to you, and to offer you opportunities to engage in activities we believe may interest you.
We will retain your information for as long as your information is needed to provide you with our services (including information on your confirmed areas of interest), as required to fulfill our legal obligations, or until you tell us to delete your personal information. If you wish to delete your account or request we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect will only be used in connection with your relationship with us, to provide you with information on requested topics and related marketing communications, and to comply with our legal obligations. We use your information to assist you, to provide you with the information you have requested, to improve our products and services, to market our products and services, and to note your preferences in order to provide the best user experience possible.
We use your information for these legitimate purposes:
- If you have signed up to receive information from us on particular issues or policies, we may contact you by telephone or by written communication (including via electronic communications, for example email) with relevant content and information, if you have consented to us contacting you in this way. You may unsubscribe from such issues-based lists at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may use your contact information to respond to your questions about products, services and activities, and to communicate with you about relevant products or services.
- When you use our websites, we automatically collect and use Analytical Information, described above, for us to continually improve your experience with our websites and to target marketing communications and advertising to you.
- We may use your personal information to determine what products and services may interest you and, with your consent, provide you with marketing communications and conduct marketing research. You may unsubscribe from this list at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
We work hard to protect Red Flag and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Red Flag employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or their contracts terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
While no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, we strive to protect the information submitted to us. We consider the sensitivity of the personal information we collect, process, and store and use the appropriate technology to protect your personal information. We cannot, however, guarantee its absolute security.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Individuals in certain countries, including the EEA, have certain rights in relation to their personal data. For example, you have the right to request access to your personal information, the right to have a machine-readable copy of your data transferred to another organisation, the right to correct or update your personal information, and the right to have all your personal information deleted. You also have the right to object to our processing activities (as summarised below).
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights as described above, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMPLIANCE AND COOPERATION WITH REGULATORS
We process your information for the purposes described in this policy, based on these legal grounds:
With your consent. We ask for your agreement to process your information for specific purposes and you may withdraw your consent at any time.
When pursuing legitimate interests. We process your information for our legitimate interests while applying safeguards that protect your privacy. This means we process your information for things like:
- Communicating with you, with your prior consent, on issues of concern to Red Flag and/or its clients;
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our websites to meet the needs of our users;
- Developing new features;
- Understanding how people use our websites to improve the performance of our websites;
- Marketing to inform users about our products and/or services;
- Detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, abuse, security, or technical issues with our websites, and
- Protecting against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Red Flag, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
When entering into or performing a contract. We process your data to provide a product or service you have asked for under a contract or when you have asked us to sign a contract.
When complying with legal obligations. We will process your data when we have a legal obligation to do so, for example, if we are responding to legal process or an enforceable governmental request.
If you have questions about our legal basis for processing information, you may contact us at email@example.com. You can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law or would like to make a complaint against us.
We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not enter information into this site or engage in our services, including completing surveys conducted on-line or in-person.
If you have questions about this Privacy Notice, please write to us by mail at Red Flag Consulting Limited, Attn: Data / Privacy Inquiries, 2-4 Ely Place, Dublin, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.